Thank you for choosing Istanbul AREL University for your ERASMUS exchange program. You will find the necessary steps below to follow before coming and after leaving Istanbul Arel University.
Please fill out the following documents and send them to Istanbul AREL University. International Relations and Erasmus Office both by post and e-mail to the address below;
Istanbul Arel University, Erasmus Programs Office
Tepekent Kampüsü Erguvan Mah. Erguvan Sok. No:26/K 34537
Tepekent – Buyukcekmece Istanbul/Turkey
Phone: +90 212 867 25 00
- Application Form for Incoming ERASMUS Students
- Transcript of Records (from your home university)
- Learning Agreement
- Copy of Passport
- Accommodation Application Form
- Health insurance
- Data Sheet
- We will send you the Letter of Acceptance after the complete submission of all documents to our Office.
- You must also make an appropriate Health Insurance which is valid for Turkey.
There are two dormitories for Erasmus+ students. One is located in Tepekent Campus. Only full year students can stay at Tepekent Dormitory.
The second one is in Ataköy, Şirinevler. In this flat, max. 8 students can stay.
Dormitory Facilities at Tepekent Campus
Arel University Student Housing in Tepekent Campus consists of 20 villas with a total capacity of 400 students. The student housing complex has two outdoor swimming pools, a football field, outdoor basketball and volleyball courts, an administrative building, a cafeteria and a social complex. One of the most important features of the Arel University Student Houses is that they are constructed in accordance with the current earthquake regulations. In order to provide a positive experience for each student, Arel University Student Houses offer students specially designed housing such as High Grade Students' Villas, Healthy Living and Smoke space- Free Air Zone Villas and Creative Arts Villas for students with common interests. The dormitory administration, security and medical staff provide 24-hour service.
- After your arrival in Istanbul, for Residence Permit, you must apply to Istanbul Police Foreigners Department at http://yabancilar.iem.gov.tr
- Prior to your departure, we will provide you the Transcripts of Records and Certificate of Attendance.